Our Emotional Intelligence training courses focus on...
- Your success - is determined far more by emotional intelligence (EI or EQ) than IQ, education or technical skills combined.
- Leadership development -EQ are the skills managers NEED but aren't often taught, building self-empowerment, emotional resilience and inter-personal skills
- Better behaviours and culture - This course uncovers how to build high performance from culture to teams to individuals. It uncovers critical insights such as how emotions, behaviours, beliefs and values make or break success
- Transformation of work and life -EQ naturally builds powerful self-management, self-belief, resilience, motivation & inter personal relationship skills
EQ Training overview
This inspiring and thought-provoking emotional intelligence training course (EQ Training) is different from other EQ courses. It inspires and challenges on both an intellectual and emotional level. It's designed to spark thinking in novel ways and encourage leadership behaviours that will work for life and work. We cram a host of practical skills and theory into this fascinating introduction. You'll even get to assess your own EQ. Designed for a range of learning styles, you'll uncover EQ's meaning, how EQ works and how EQ tests (EQ assessments) build performance. It's fun, engaging and practical and presented by leading EQ specialist, Philip Gimmack, based in London, UK. (EQ Training courses also available in Manchester & Glasgow).
- Learn the 5 key reasons we have emotions
- Discover all key aspects of Emotional Intelligence. What is EQ, EI & how they relate to IQ
- The mind-body link investigated
- The physiology of emotions & stress
- Reading emotions in faces and body-language
- Use a powerful 10 step process to develop greater daily emotional self-awareness
- Use emotions to connect, persuade and manage people
- Bring out your best using the emotions-beliefs-behaviours link
- Explore how key leadership skills = EQ skills
- Learn a key EQ model - either the EQ-i 2.0 or A.R.T. Social Intelligence tests
- Uncover YOUR EQ strengths & development areas
- Learn from examples of great and poor EQ in action and explained
- Case studies: Showing EQ profiling in organisations - how it aligns perforamance and saves time & money
- EQ Training Guide
- 4 point plan to develop your EQ
OPTION: Take an EQ Test - EQ-i (R) 2.0 or (A.R.T.) in conjunction with the EQ workshop. It's not essential, but will enhance your understanding and is the perfect next step to developing your EQ further.
* N.B: We use terms Emotional Intelligence, EI and EQ (strictly speaking this is the Emotional Quotient, a number that measures EI) interchangeably.
Emotional intelligence training courses London, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Liverpool & Glasgow. Testimonials
We're proud of our consistently excellent emotional intelligence training reviews!
"This is great stuff"
"Excellent delivery - very enjoyable thanks!"
"Not long enough - Brilliant"
"Excellent presentation - will take the (A.R.T.) Test"
"This was an excellent session"
"Thank You!. Food for thought - very interesting"
“Most useful - especially practising and listening and giving feedback.”
"Inspired to do more fun feedback (with my team)"
EI Training UK - reviews available on request.
"Excellent - very powerful"