Emotional Intelligence training course
- Learn vital success skills - emotional intelligence training builds skills correlated to success more than IQ, education or technical skills combined.
- Build leadership skills - EQ skills are vital to move from manager to leader but are rarely taught. This EQ course empowers leaders to be resilient and have strong inter-personal skills.
- Embed positive behaviours and culture - learn a framework of high performance for cultures, teams and individuals. Uncover critical insights into how emotions, behaviours, beliefs and values make or break success.
- Understand Emotional intelligence skills - EQ naturally builds powerful self management, positive beliefs, relationship skills, motivation, collaboration and conflict mitigation skills.
EQ Training overview
Our emotional intelligence training course is inspiring and thought-provoking. Sometimes called EQ Training, it's wholly practical and inspires and challenges on both an intellectual and emotional level. The training is designed to spark thinking in novel ways and encourage leadership behaviours building success at work and for life. We cram a host of practical EQ skills and theory into this fascinating introduction. You'll even get to take EQ tests. Designed for a range of learning styles, you'll uncover how to read and interpret emotions, improve self-awareness and self expression. We reveal how EQ assessments build high performance. It's fun and engaging and presented by leading EQ specialist, Philip Gimmack, based in London, UK. (EQ Training courses also available in-house around the UK).
- Learn what emotionally intelligent leadership looks like
- Uncover the 5 key purposes of emotions
- Explore the key aspects of Emotional Intelligence (EI /EQ)
- Practice mind - body exercises including powerful relaxation techniques
- Learn 3 significant stress - reduction /resilience techniques mastering emotions
- Learn to read the key emotions in people and what they mean
- Learn a powerful 10 step process for greater emotional self-awareness
- Learn how emotions help you connect, persuade and manage people
- Understand the importance of managing beliefs
- Reveal how strong EQ is strong leadership
- Learn the power of balancing empathy & assertion
- Learn how EQ testing and models build self-awareness and high performance
- Self-test your detailed EQ skills
- Uncover your EQ strengths & development areas
- Video-learning. Learn to balance assertiveness with empathy by modelling leaders such as Obama and Trump on their EQ skills
- Case studies: How is EQ development used to build success in leadership, sales, recruitment and more whilst also saving time & money?
- 25% off EQ assessments like the A.R.T. Emotional Intelligence test **
- Comprehensive Training Guide
- 4 point plan to develop your EQ
** Take an EQ Test. Contact us to learn about EQ-i (R) 2.0 or (A.R.T.). It is recommended but not essential to take one before the course as will enhance your understanding and help tailor and embed your development especially when accompanies by executive coaching (available at additional cost).
* N.B: We use terms Emotional Intelligence, EI and EQ interchangeably. Strictly speaking EQ is the Emotional Quotient, a statistical number averaged around 100 that measures and comapres EI attributes.
Our emotional intelligence courses receive excellent testimonials from sessions in London, Bristol, Manchester and Newcastle.
"This is great stuff"
"Excellent delivery - very enjoyable thanks!"
"Not long enough - Brilliant"
"Excellent presentation - will take the (A.R.T.) Test"
"This was an excellent session"
"Thank You!. Food for thought - very interesting"
“Most useful - especially practicing and listening and giving feedback.”
"Inspired to do more fun feedback (with my team)"
EI Training UK - reviews available on request.
"Excellent - very powerful"