Goal Setting training
This excellent motivational Goal Setting training course is a comprehensive step-by-step programme that is designed to bring out your values, dreams and goals and help you achive them. It's a voyage of self-awareness designed to create success. It's methodical and entirely engaging and has brilliantly explained steps that build clarity, motivation, planning and success.
- Learn the benefits of Goal Setting
- Kick-start your motivation
- Explore the power of values
- Create laser focus for getting things done
- Use powerful achievement models such as SMARTER & NLP
- Change old habits using the power of your unconscious mind
- Build resources to overcome barriers to success
- Leave with an action plan and greater confidence to achieve
- and much more
Background to Goal Setting
Life and work are increasingly demanding, moving ever faster. We're being asked to do more with less. With the growing complexities of our work and home lives the following questions have never been more important to answer:
- What's most important to me?
- What are my goals?
- How do I motivate myself?
How do I stand the best chance of achieving them?
The techniques we offer are based on models from professional coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Positive Psychology, Emotional Intelligence and Cognitive Behavioural Coaching (CBC). Whatever you want to achieve this course will help you focus on what matters and help to get things done.
Goal Setting workshop - learning
- Uncover your personal motivators
- Gain strategic perspective (using Wheel of Life exercise)
- Learn to set inspiring and motivating (SMARTER) goals
- Use NLP to inspire yourself (using Well-Formed Outcomes)
- Apply a range of techniques for staying on track and ultimately achieving your goals:
- Learn to set an action plan... that succeeds
- Discover ways to identify previously un-tapped resources
- Learn to change your environment so you don’t have to rely on will-power
- Avoid the planning fallacy
- Build strong motivation using the power of ‘reframing’ failure
- Habits: What they are and how to change them
- How to use the power of the unconscious mind to achieve what you want
We use the most powerful methodologies and training approaches to engage all learning styles.
One day workshop
09.00 - 16.30
All material provided
Who should attend?
Everyone wishing to learn the best techniques and skills to hone self-management
to become more productive and enjoy a more fulfilling life
“Expectations exceeded. The exercises really crystallised what I should do to achieve my goals, overcome challenges and succeed. Motivational and engaging. I would definitely recommend it.”
Luyi Brown, Department for Environment, Food and rural Affairs (Defra)
10/10 -Exactly what I needed to learn, very engaging and enjoyable.
Surjeet S, DIFID
"Presenter did a good job, very motivating. Material covered was so vital..."
"Very good and very clear, answered all my questions and very friendly..good engagement with delegates"
"(Goal setting) Presentation was detailed, tailored to the needs of the participants and engaging. It was very good"
"Motivating and engaging - I would definitely recommend it"
" Course was really useful...helped me think of what my next steps should be..."