Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms carefully before using the Website. Use of the Website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use the Website and doing so indicates that you accept the Terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us.
Access to and use of the Website, and the information and services available through the Website, are subject to the Terms. By accessing any part of the Website, you are agreeing to the Terms in full. If you do not accept the Terms in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
The Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Website:
If you purchase psychometric assessment services from Us, our Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods and Services from EQworks (the ”Sales Terms”) will apply to the sale of such services (the “Services”).
Our Guidelines for the Ethical Use of Psychometric Assessment Instruments (“Ethical Guidelines”), which set out the guidelines for our clients’ administration and participants’ use of our assessments and the use of any Services provided to you. When using our Services, you must comply with the Ethical Guidelines.
Certain aspects of the Terms may be supplemented by expressly designated legal notices or specific terms located on particular pages of the Website (the “Specific Notices”).
We may revise the Terms at any time by updating this page. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms, because they are binding on you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the material on the Website. The material on the Website may be out of date, and We do not make any commitment to update this material. We may make changes to the material on the Website or to the Services, products or prices described in it, at any time without notice.
We also do not warrant that the Website, or websites which are linked with the Website, are free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.
The content, information and material on the Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, We provide you the Website on the basis that We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for the Terms may have effect in relation to the Website, except to the extent that such terms have been given expressly.
Intellectual Property and Content
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content and material on the Website (including without limitation photographs, logos, trademarks and graphical images) are owned by Us, Our affiliates, holding or subsidiary companies, or licensors, unless otherwise stated or indicated. All rights which are not expressly granted in the Terms are reserved.
No part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
Use of any extracts from the Website is prohibited. In particular, you are not in any event permitted to:
- publish, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format any of the content or copies of the content of the Website;
- use any content from the Website in connection with any business or commercial enterprise including, without limitation, any media business or enterprise except as permitted by the Sales Terms; or
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on any tests or assessments or any documentation accompanying such products or other content available on or through the Website.
- If you breach any of the Terms, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
While We endeavor to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair, reasons beyond our control or any other reason. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of the Terms, and that they comply with them.
Visitor Material and Conduct
Any material you transmit or post to the Website or supply to Us in relation to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have no obligations in relation to such material. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you provide to Us (and our designees) a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, copy, disclose, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied in any such material for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, and you confirm that you have all necessary rights and licenses to enable Us to do so.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Website.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material or doing anything in connection with your use of the Website:
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party anywhere in the world;
- that is in any way threatening, defamatory, offensive or obscene, indecent, seditious, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
- which is technically harmful (including without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- which involves misusing the Website (including without limitation by hacking) or which attempts to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the Website;
- which involves sending any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as “Spam”.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the Terms. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
You shall fully indemnify Us, our officers, directors, employees, shareholders affiliated companies including its subsidiaries and agents for any loss or damage suffered as a result of breach of your obligations in this paragraph entitled “Visitor Material and Conduct”.
Links to and from Other Websites
Any links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control, and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We do not therefore endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to create a link to the Website, please contact Us first at contact@EQworks.co.uk to request permission. Any links to the Website may only be on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our trading names and logos;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply that We are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Us, nor present any other false information about Us;
- you do not otherwise use any trademarks and trading names displayed on the Website without our express prior written permission;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- the Website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive, controversial or, in our opinion, is or is likely to be detrimental to our reputation, infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke any right which We grant to link to the Website at any time including without limitation for breach of any of the Terms, and to take any action that We deem appropriate.
You shall fully indemnify Us, our officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliated companies, including its subsidiaries and agents for any loss or damage suffered as a result of breach of your obligations in this paragraph entitled “Links to and from Other Websites”.
Where you register to use the Website, each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your username and password with any other person, nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
We have the right to disable any username or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by Us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at contact@EQworks.co.uk.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. You and We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If any provision of the Terms is held by any court or other competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
Any notice required or permitted to be given by Us to you shall be made by email in accordance with the details that you have submitted to Us. Any notice that you give to Us must be sent to our address given below, in writing.
We are always pleased to hear from you. All comments, queries and requests regarding our Services are welcomed. You can either contacts us here or alternatively you may write to us at;
EQworks (RED E4 Consulting Limited)
Unit 3, 1st Floor North Cavendish House 369-391,
Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, London, HA8 5AW, United Kingdom
Note about our copyright and Trade Marks.
These logos are TradeMarked. They cannot be used or referred to in any way without our express permission.