Captivating, inspiring & educating audiences
“Brilliant & thought-provoking”
Exploring emotional intelligence fascinates & educates in equal measure. Philip’s key-notes are perfect for networking events, team off-sites & annual conferences.
Motivational talks that
- Inspire trust in self & others
- Create impetus for culture change
- Impart powerful messages that stick
- Challenge blocks to learning
- Reveal unconscious limitations & overcome challenges
- Transform awareness & beliefs
- Build awareness of positive language & behaviours
- Teach frameworks & techniques for success
- Encourage excellent leadership & collaborative working
“My passion is to inspire EQ understanding. Every day I am reminded of how little we are taught about EQ & how much we’d all benefit from greater emotional awareness, expression & management”
What is a motivational speaker?
The idea of a pep-talk to boost self-confidence, for instance, may be familiar. However, the best motivational speakers are alchemists. They leave audiences with positive feelings & beliefs & with something fresh, that changes how people see or act in the future.
What types of keynote talks?
- The power of Emotional Intelligence
- Essential resilience skills for leading
- Emotionally intelligent leadership
- Engagement through EQ
- Why EQ matters more than IQ
- EQ – The new technology for change
How to choose a motivational speaker
Clarify purpose & budget Before you go looking clarify the purpose of the talk and your budget.
Assess the fit Talk to the speaker directly and ask them what they love to do. Ask about their experience relative to the profile of your audience, type of event & your expectations of the event. References & videos may help. Most importantly agree outcomes & benefits. Ask what the audience will learn, experience and feel.
Be clear about how the event is positioned within the organisation & how the keynote shoud blend within the event.
Location Will the speaker travel to where you need them? Remember that a speaker who travels to and from your event will need to be paid for travel time, fares and accommodation. It may be cost-effective for you to consider running multiple or longer training sessions if you hire a speaker who is not local.
Logistics & timings Agree with the speaker the set-up for the session such as audience numbers, room layout, use of props, mics, screens & if the session will be recorded.