Emotional Intelligence training course
- Be your best - Emotional intelligence skills build success more than IQ, education or technical skills combined.
- Build leadership skills - This EQ course transforms managers to leaders by creating laser focus on personal strengths, inter-personal skills and resilience
- Embed positive behaviours and culture -Learn a framework of high performance for cultures, teams and individuals
- Develop EQ skills that matter - EQ naturally builds powerful self management, positive beliefs, relationship skills, motivation, collaboration and conflict mitigation skills.
EQ Training overview
Experience our excellent emotional intelligence training course that inspires and is thought-provoking. This EQ training course is wholly practical, motivates and challenges on both an intellectual and emotional level. Our specialist training is designed to spark thinking in novel ways and encourage leadership behaviours building both success at work and for life. We cram a host of practical skills and theory into this fascinating introduction. You'll assess your own EQ in detail to reveal your potential. Designed for a range of learning styles, you'll uncover how to read and interpret emotions, improve self-awareness and self expression. We also reveal how emotionally intelligent leaders use their EQ skills and explore why EQ is more important than IQ. It's fun and engaging and presented by leading EQ specialist, Philip Gimmack, based in London, UK. (We can also tailor an EQ training course for you in the UK and across Europe).
- Learn what emotionally intelligent leadership looks like
- Uncover the 5 key purposes of emotions
- Explore the key aspects of Emotional Intelligence (EI /EQ)
- Practice mind - body exercises including powerful relaxation techniques
- Learn 3 significant stress reduction (resilience) techniques mastering emotions
- Learn to read the key emotions in people and what they mean
- Learn a powerful 10 step process for greater emotional self-awareness
- Learn how emotions help you connect, persuade and manage people
- Understand the importance of managing beliefs
- Reveal how strong EQ is strong leadership
- Learn the power of balancing empathy & assertion
- Learn how EQ testing and models build self-awareness and high performance
- Self-test your detailed EQ skills
- Uncover your EQ strengths & development areas
- Video-learning. Balance assertiveness & empathy. Model leaders - Obama and Trump on their EQ skills
- Case studies: How is EQ development used to build success in leadership, sales, recruitment and more whilst also saving time & money?
- 25% off EQ assessments like the A.R.T. Emotional Intelligence test **
- Comprehensive Training Guide
- 4 point plan to develop your EQ
** Take an EQ Test to uncover the best you. Contact us to learn about EQ-i (R) 2.0 or (A.R.T.). It is recommended but not essential to take one before the course as can enhance your experience and tailor your development especially when accompanies by executive coaching (available at additional cost).
* N.B: We use terms Emotional Intelligence, EI and EQ interchangeably. Strictly speaking EQ is the Emotional Quotient, a statistical number averaged around 100 that measures and compares EI attributes.
Emotional intelligence training course testimonials from workshops in London, Bristol, Manchester and Newcastle.
"This is great stuff"
"Excellent delivery - very enjoyable thanks!"
"Not long enough - Brilliant"
"Excellent presentation - will take the (A.R.T.) Test"
"This was an excellent session"
"Thank You!. Food for thought - very interesting"
“Most useful - especially practicing and listening and giving feedback.”
"Inspired to do more fun feedback (with my team)"
EI Training UK - reviews available on request.
"Excellent - very powerful"